David William Graves
#2313, b. 21 January 1845, d. 4 February 1925
|Father*||John Pinkard Graves b. 17 May 1824, d. 14 Sep 1910|
|Mother*||Maria Glover b. 21 May 1827, d. 7 Oct 1895|
David William Graves was born on 21 January 1845 Lincoln County, Missouri. He was the son of John Pinkard Graves and Maria Glover. David and Amanda E. Shepherd were married 30 October 1870 Marion County, Oregon, D.W. Graves & Amanda Shepherd, m 30 Oct 1870 at the Opera House; P.S. Knight, M.G. Wit: A. B. Cosper and T. M. Henderson #1275 pg 506.1,2 David William Graves died 4 February 1925, Kittitas County, Washington at age 80 years and 14 days3,4 and was buried Swauk Cemetery, Cle Elum, Kittitas County, Washington.3
Children of David and Amanda
- Berger, Jonathan #3263, b ca 1700 Switzerland or Germany, d PA
Graves, Francis #708 b say 1630 d Aug 1691, Virginia
Nowlan, John # 867, b bef 1580, Ireland, d Ireland
Pinckard, John # 1404 b ca 1642 d 1690, Lancaster County, Virginia
Wade, Edward # 838, in Virginia bef 1746
Glover, Richard # 4480 b ca 1720, probably Maryland
Philpott, Edward # 4468 b ca 1597, England, d 1678, Charles County, Maryland
Berger, Jonathan #3263
Glover, Richard # 4480 b 1720
Graves, Francis #708 b say 1630 d Aug 1691
Nowlan, John # 867
Philpott, Edward # 4468 b ca 1597 d 1678
Pinckard, John # 1404 b ca 1642 d 1690
Wade, Edward # 838
Last Edited=25 Nov 2019
- [S220] Western States Marriage Index, online http://abish.byui.edu/specialCollections/westernStates/search.cfm, p 506. Hereinafter cited as Western States Marriage Index.
- [S395] Ancestry.com, online Ancestry.com, Marion County, Oregon, Marriage Records, 1849-1900.
Custer, Jeanne, and Daraleen Wade, compilers. The Marriage Records of Marion County, Oregon, Volume 1, 1849–1871. Salem, Oregon: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, 1979.
- [S419] FindAGrave, online FindAGrave.com, Find A Grave Memorial# 25314429.
- [S355] Washington State Digital Archives, online http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/. Hereinafter cited as Washington State Digital Archives.