- [S33] Obituary, 1934, Caleb Parks.
- [S68] Unknown author, Excerpts from County Census Books, Douglas Co., OR (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S70] Unknown author, Funeral Remembrance Card (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S74] George B W Parks will (Dated 8 Apr 1898), GBW Parks Probate of Will-File 1787,, unknown repository, unknown repository address. Hereinafter cited as GBW Parks Will.
- [S114] Jordan Dodd, Marriages, Indiana to 1850 (Provo, UT: Ancestry.com Operations, 1997).
- [S152] Richmond Whig and Public Advertiser).
- [S154] Unknown author, RootsWeb.com Isearch-cgi 1.20.06 (File: melrose.txt) (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S158] W. G. Stanard, Some Emigrants to Virginia (Richmond, Virginia: W G Stanard, 1911).
- [S160] William Glover and Mary Mann Page Newton Stanard, Stanard's Colonial Virginia Register (Albany, NY: Joel Munsell's Sons, 1902).
- [S163] Timothy M Parks, "Timothy M Parks Family Discussion," e-mail message from e-mail address (California) to Pat Dunford, 6/23/1999.
- [S207] Sister Ursula Hodes, "Mt. Angel Oregon 1848-1912. A Thesis Presented to the Faculty of the Graduate School of the University of Oregon" (Thesis, Knight Library, University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, Dec 1932).
- [S215] Lincoln County, Missouri, History, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~molincol/molincoln.htm. Hereinafter cited as Lincoln County, Missouri, History.
- [S226] Andrew Mudd, History of
History of Millwood and St. Alphonsus Parish (n.p.: http://www.rootsweb.com/~molincol/history/millwood.html#Page%206:, unknown publish date), History of
Millwood and St. Alphonsus Parish
November 17th, 1927
(No copyright notice given)
Prepared and submitted by Patricia (Jamerson) Archer
- [S229] Valerie Munson, "Charles Rice Parks Descendants", ca 2002 (Electronic file in PLD computer).
- [S271] Ship Passenger List, online Ancestry.com. Hereinafter cited as Ship Passenger List.
- [S274] Honolulu Advertiser, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- [S275] Trent Genealogy by Drema Swader, online http://genealogy.drema.com/genealogy/
- [S313] Donald Trent, online http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=ht1642&id=I0984, Donald Trent (Ancestry.com).
- [S330] Virginia Lee Hutcheson Davis, Tidewater Virginia Families (Baltimore, MD: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc, 1989), published on Ancestry.com.
- [S338] Joy Rosser, news article Jun 2008, Somerville, Tennessee.
- [S343] Compiled by Harden and Spahr, Early Life and Times in Boone County, Indiana (Lebanon, Indiana: Harden & Spahr, May 1887), accessed through http://books.google.com
- [S346] W W Fiddler, "The Elliott Cut-off", The Oregon Native Son and Historical Magazine II, p 111 (April 1901).
- [S354] Western States Marriage Index, online http://abish.byui.edu/specialCollections/westernStates/search.cfm
- [S380] Julia Pardoe, An illustrated history of north Idaho : embracing Nez Perces, Idaho, Latah, Kootenai and Shoshone counties, state of Idaho (Lewiston, Idaho: Charles G Kress, 1903).
- [S388] "Chapter VI", The Families of James Shelton of McMinn County, Tennessee and His Father Roderick Shelton of Buncombe County, North Carolina and Their Antecedents
, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~tnmcmin2/SheltonIndex.htm. Previously published in hard copy (P O Box 30044, Knoxville TN 37930: A Paul Shelton Jr, August 1987).
- [S408] Dr. R. A. Brock, The Vestry Book of Henrico Parish, Virginia, 1730-1773 from the original manuscript (Richmond, Virginia: Trustees of St John's P E Church, 1904).
- [S436] Asbury Cemetery, Fayette County, TN Census, online http://files.usgwarchives.net/tn/fayette/cemeteries/asbury.txt. Hereinafter cited as Asbury Cemetery, Fayette County, TN.
- [S439] Missouri Historical Company, History of Saline County, Missouri , Carefully written and compiled from the most aughentic official and Private Sources including a history of its Townships, Cities, Towns and Villeges, etc. (1881: Missouri Historical Company, 1881).
- [S440] Franklin Harper, editor, Who's Who on the Pacific Coast (Los Angeles, California: Harper Publishing Co., 1913).
- [S442] Joy Rosser, miscellaneous data bef 2010, Somerville, Tennessee. Joy Rosser of Somerville, Tennessee has entered volumes of miscellaneous data into a FoxPro (DOS) database. This database may be accessed by speaking with the library in Somerville.
- [S447] Jeanne and Daraleen Wade Custer, compiler, Marriage Records of Marion County, Oregon, Vol 2, 1871-1874 (Salem, Oregon: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, 1979).
- [S470] Tennessee Probate Court Books, 1795-1927, online https://familysearch.org : accessed 2013.. Hereinafter cited as Tennessee Probate Court Books, 1795-1927.
- [S510] Rita Morrison Jones Website, online http://www.familyorigins.com/users/j/o/n/Rita-M-Jones/FAMO1-0001/d169.htm. Hereinafter cited as Rita Morrison Jones.
- [S544] Oregon State Journal, Eugene, Oregon.
- [S574] Janet (Tripp) Andrews, "Janet (Tripp) Andrews Genealogy", November 2015 (Tucson, Arizona). Unknown comments.
- [S580] Weekly Oregon Statesman, Salem, Oregon.
- [S581] Daily Capital Journal, Salem, Oregon.
- [S600] Ancestry.com, "Ancestry.com Autosomal Tests w/familytrees". Unknown comments.
- [S687] R. S Duncan, History of the Baptists in Missouri (St Louis: Scammell & Company, 1882).
- [S690] Virtual Jamestown, online http://www.virtualjamestown.org
- [S699] Obituary, Nov 2015, https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/rita-glover-obituary?pid=184823930
- [S709] Louisa Stanley Trefren, Probate of Will -- Richard Povall, Cumberland County 0000 (Estate), Oregon State Archives, Salem, Oregon.