- [S21] Robert H. Down, A History of the Silverton Country (Portland, OR: Berncliff Press, 1926).
- [S33] Obituary, 1934, Caleb Parks.
- [S56] Letter from Denton Palmer (2392 Williams Rd., Oak Harbor, WA 98277) to Patricia Dunford, ca 1999; Patricia L Dunford Files (Patricia L Dunford, 3736 N Tucson Blvd, Tucson, Pima County, Arizona, 85716).
- [S68] Unknown author, Excerpts from County Census Books, Douglas Co., OR (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S70] Unknown author, Funeral Remembrance Card (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S74] George B W Parks will (Dated 8 Apr 1898), GBW Parks Probate of Will-File 1787,, unknown repository, unknown repository address. Hereinafter cited as GBW Parks Will.
- [S101] Newspaper clipping, Lincoln County Historical Society, Newport, Oregon, unknown repository address.
- [S107] Letter from Horatio Nixon Palmer (Tucson, Arizona Territory) to Brother and Sister, 2 Aug 1863; Patricia L Dunford Files (Patricia L Dunford, 3736 N Tucson Blvd, Tucson, Pima County, Arizona, 85716).
- [S110] Mary Stapleton Lavlor, Excerpts from Lincoln County leader, Toledo, Lincoln County, Oregon (Eugene, Oregon: M. S. Lawlor, 1988), Mary S Lavlor
2250 Tyler Street
Eugene, Oregon 97405
- [S114] Jordan Dodd, Marriages, Indiana to 1850 (Provo, UT: Ancestry.com Operations, 1997).
- [S121] Interview with Nellie Pearl Palmer Dunford (Tucson, Arizona), by Patricia L Dunford, 1978. Patricia L Dunford Files (Patricia L Dunford, 3736 N Tucson Blvd, Tucson, Pima County, Arizona, 85716).
- [S135] Oregon Historical Records Index, online http://genealogy.state.or.us/
- [S142] Pongo Memorial, Matabeleland, online unknown url. Hereinafter cited as Pongo Memorial, Matabeleland.
- [S152] Richmond Whig and Public Advertiser).
- [S154] Unknown author, RootsWeb.com Isearch-cgi 1.20.06 (File: melrose.txt) (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S158] W. G. Stanard, Some Emigrants to Virginia (Richmond, Virginia: W G Stanard, 1911).
- [S163] Timothy M Parks, "Timothy M Parks Family Discussion," e-mail message from e-mail address (California) to Pat Dunford, 6/23/1999.
- [S192] Robert H. Down, A History of the Silverton Country (n.p.: Portland, OR 1926, unknown publish date).
- [S207] Sister Ursula Hodes, "Mt. Angel Oregon 1848-1912. A Thesis Presented to the Faculty of the Graduate School of the University of Oregon" (Thesis, Knight Library, University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, Dec 1932).
- [S214] Obituary, Jacksonville Post, Jacksonville, Ore., Saturday, April 12, 1913.
- [S215] Lincoln County, Missouri, History, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~molincol/molincoln.htm. Hereinafter cited as Lincoln County, Missouri, History.
- [S218] Kentucky Death Records Extracted, online Ancestry.com. Hereinafter cited as Kentucky Death Records.
- [S222] Nickson will (26 dec 1809), Indenture involving Nixon Palmer, John Palmer, Burton Palmer, Garrard County Recorder's Office, Garrard County Courthouse, Lancaster, Garrard County, Kentucky.
- [S226] Andrew Mudd, History of
History of Millwood and St. Alphonsus Parish (n.p.: http://www.rootsweb.com/~molincol/history/millwood.html#Page%206:, unknown publish date), History of
Millwood and St. Alphonsus Parish
November 17th, 1927
(No copyright notice given)
Prepared and submitted by Patricia (Jamerson) Archer
- [S229] Valerie Munson, "Charles Rice Parks Descendants", ca 2002 (Electronic file in PLD computer).
- [S297] H. N. (Nick) Palmer; Toppy Johnson: Arizona Silver Belt 23 Apr 1896, online http://adnp.azlibrary.gov/cdm/compoundobject/collection/sn84021913/id/2784/rec/729
- [S313] Donald Trent, online http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=ht1642&id=I0984, Donald Trent (Ancestry.com).
- [S343] Compiled by Harden and Spahr, Early Life and Times in Boone County, Indiana (Lebanon, Indiana: Harden & Spahr, May 1887), accessed through http://books.google.com
- [S346] W W Fiddler, "The Elliott Cut-off", The Oregon Native Son and Historical Magazine II, p 111 (April 1901).
- [S354] Western States Marriage Index, online http://abish.byui.edu/specialCollections/westernStates/search.cfm
- [S355] Washington State Digital Archives, online http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/. Hereinafter cited as Washington State Digital Archives.
- [S380] Julia Pardoe, An illustrated history of north Idaho : embracing Nez Perces, Idaho, Latah, Kootenai and Shoshone counties, state of Idaho (Lewiston, Idaho: Charles G Kress, 1903).
- [S388] "Chapter VI", The Families of James Shelton of McMinn County, Tennessee and His Father Roderick Shelton of Buncombe County, North Carolina and Their Antecedents
, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~tnmcmin2/SheltonIndex.htm. Previously published in hard copy (P O Box 30044, Knoxville TN 37930: A Paul Shelton Jr, August 1987).
- [S408] Dr. R. A. Brock, The Vestry Book of Henrico Parish, Virginia, 1730-1773 from the original manuscript (Richmond, Virginia: Trustees of St John's P E Church, 1904).
- [S447] Jeanne and Daraleen Wade Custer, compiler, Marriage Records of Marion County, Oregon, Vol 2, 1871-1874 (Salem, Oregon: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, 1979).
- [S452] Ann & Jeanne Custer Hochspier, compiler, Marriage Records of Marion County, Oregon, Vol 7, 1891-1894 (Salem, Oregon: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, 1991).
- [S453] Ann & Dora Bash Hochspier, compiler, Marriage Records of Marion County, Oregon, Vol 9, 1897-1900 (Salem, Oregon: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, 1991).
- [S458] H N Palmer Jr Cabinet Card, Patricia L Dunford Files (Patricia L Dunford, 3736 N Tucson Blvd, Tucson, Pima County, Arizona, 85716).
- [S504] , The Oregonian, Portland, Oregon.
- [S507] John Palmer will (3 jul 1823), John Palmer will and probate, 1823, unknown repository, unknown repository address. Hereinafter cited as John Palmer will and probate, 1823.
- [S510] Rita Morrison Jones Website, online http://www.familyorigins.com/users/j/o/n/Rita-M-Jones/FAMO1-0001/d169.htm. Hereinafter cited as Rita Morrison Jones.
- [S544] Oregon State Journal, Eugene, Oregon.
- [S551] Fold3, online fold3.com.
- [S565] Stan Palmer, "Palmer's In America," e-mail message from e-mail address (Jonesboro, Illinois) to Pat Dunford, 7 Oct 2015. Hereinafter cited as "Palmers In America."
- [S574] Janet (Tripp) Andrews, "Janet (Tripp) Andrews Genealogy", November 2015 (Tucson, Arizona). Unknown comments.
- [S575] Arizona Weekly Citizon, unknown location.
- [S580] Weekly Oregon Statesman, Salem, Oregon.
- [S581] Daily Capital Journal, Salem, Oregon.
- [S600] Ancestry.com, "Ancestry.com Autosomal Tests w/familytrees". Unknown comments.
- [S602] Archibald McLean, The History of the Foreign Christian Missionary Society (New York/Chicago: Fleming H Revell Company, 1919).