Calvin Mattison Reed
#931, b. circa 1840, d. before 25 November 1889
|Mother*||Alvina Brown b. c 1811|
Calvin Mattison Reed was born circa 1840 Iowa.1 He was the son of Calvin Reed and Alvina Brown. Calvin and Charlotte Ellen Parks, daughter of George Ballard W. Parks and Cynthia Ann Richardson, were married 1 December 1868 Clark County, Washington.1,2 Calvin and Elsa Otis were married between 1878 and 1886. Calvin and Lena (--?--) were married circa 1886. Calvin Mattison Reed died before 25 November 1889, in Creswell, Lane County, Oregon.3
Children of Calvin and Charlotte
Family of Calvin and Elsa
Family of Calvin and Lena
- Bobbitt, William (Captain) # 6079, b 1744, Virginia, d 1817 Fancy Gap, Virginia
Brown, Benonia # 4108, lived in New York
Hardwick, J. # 2729, probably from Virginia mid 18th century
Humphries, George # 2771 b ca 1770, North Carolina, d aft 1850, Kentucky
Parks, (--?--) # 3649, in Maryland bef 1770
Reed, Calvin # 3348, in Michigan before 1835
Bobbitt, William (Captain) # 6079
Brown, Benonia # 4108
Hardwick, J. # 2729
Humphries, George # 2771 b ca 1770 d aft 1850
Parks, (--?--) # 3649
Reed, Calvin # 3348
Last Edited=12 Jul 2020
- [S9] 1870 US Census Population Schedule, Washington, District of Columbia, US National Archives, Year: 1870; Census Place: , Union, Oregon; Roll: M593_1288; Page: 390A; Image: 97; Family History Library Film: 552787.
- [S220] Western States Marriage Index, online http://abish.byui.edu/specialCollections/westernStates/search.cfm, Groom Last Name: REED Groom First Name: Calvin M.
Bride Last Name: PARKS Bride First Name: Charlotte E.
Date: 01 Dec 1868
County of Record: Clark State: Washington. Hereinafter cited as Western States Marriage Index.
- [S45] Calvin Mattison Reed, CM Reed Probate Document , Oregon State Archives, Salem, Oregon.
- [S130] , #8253, Oregon State Archives, Salem, Oregon.
- [S74] George B W Parks will (Dated 8 Apr 1898), GBW Parks Probate of Will-File 1787,, unknown repository, unknown repository address. Hereinafter cited as GBW Parks Will.